Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Now Building Future Leaders! Bailey Lumber and Supply, a
Division of USLBM Is Seeking an Accounting Clerk for Our Gulfport,
MS Location. Bailey Lumber is seeking a motivated individual for
our Accounting Clerk position. Were a people first company thats
passionate about continuous improvement. What you should know about
working at Bailey Lumber and Supply: * Were all about teamwork! All
positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
* We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
* We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
* We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
* We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization
and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
* Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for
all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they
came to work. How you will spend your days as an Accounting Clerk:
* Process invoices in timely manner.
* Research & resolve Accounts Payable Purchase Order (APPO)
discrepancies to prepare for timely payment of invoices. Reconcile
APPO to purchase invoices.
* Obtain approval from yard managers for expense invoices prior to
* Monitor account statements for accuracy and past due/short paid
* Maintain accurate files.
* Develop good working relationships with vendor & customer
* Participate in month end closes as needed and assigned by
Accounting Manager. This includes, but is not limited to research
of variations from prior periods and performing reconciliations for
* Provide administrative support and assist with other special
projects as needed.
* AP entries into BisTrack Assist Safety Director ( Jami Allman) on
projects Vehicles-ARI( upload AP invoices pd for maintenance on
vehicles) and all related input for fleets-including Fuel
permissions-tag renewals Prefer bookkeeping experience We want you
to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes? *
Minimum education requiredHigh school or GED
* Minimum experience required1-2 years office administration
including accounting related duties
* Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to pursue
collections as needed to meet goals of company
* Working knowledge of collections and lien holder laws
* Confidentiality requirement--high
* Computer literate in applicable software and hardware
* Physical demands include lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50
lbs. on a random basis, standing, walking or sitting for extended
periods of time, and bending or stooping Building Your Career With
Benefits: * The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st
of the month after 30 days)
* The Good. 401(k) with company match
* The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
* Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
* How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals
with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within. Build Your Future Today With Bailey Lumber
and Supply Bailey Lumber and Supply is an equal opportunity
employer of all qualified individuals. We are committed to being a
welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with
diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission
of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with
the ability to build their career. People of color, women,
LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Gulf Port , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!