Company: Davis & Crump
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Founded in 1984, Davis & Crump is a premier personal injury law firm in historic downtown GulfportMississippi. Our attorneys represent individuals and families nationwide who have suffered seriousinjuries or wrongful death. We're a law firm of real people, who have worked all of our professional livesto help others. With over 55 staff members, you'll join a large and growing team of passionateindividuals all working towards the greater good. To learn more about us, visit www.daviscrump.com .
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Assists with the creation, implementation, and management of an effective marketing strategyfor the company. Evaluates and reports on results including everything from budgets to clientresponsiveness.
- Updates and maintains the website, including creating new content, blogging and responding toclients' messages or questions.
- Manages all aspects of social media marketing by creating content, taking photos, postingcompany updates, interacting with clients and other businesses, through Facebook, Twitter,Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Designs internal and external marketing materials in print and digital. Examples include itemssuch as brochures, newsletters, mailers, posters, signs, flyers, training documents, invitations,and mass email communication. Also responsible for creating press releases.
- Plans social functions for the law firm including attorney parties, employee events, golf andsport outings, Mardi Gras events, and Christmas parties.
- Updates and maintains a large, detailed contact list for attorneys to be used for mailing thingssuch as newsletters, brochures, Christmas cards and baskets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, PR or related field.
- 2 to 3 years related experience in advertising, marketing or public relations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at allorganizational levels.
- Knowledge of Word Press, Google Analytics and Hootsuite a plus.
- Understanding of social networks, content development and best practices.
Keywords: Davis & Crump, Gulf Port , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!