Posted on: November 25, 2022
Grid Investment Engineer
- Engineering Degree required, electrical preferred.
- Understanding of basic electrical engineering theories and
- Understanding of basic practices of researching engineering and
design issues, evaluating alternatives, and making sound
- Demonstrated good understanding of electric utility and
facility design standards, specifications and requirements for
electrical projects, and the ability to produce construction
- Demonstrated understanding of construction management skills
- Experience using programs such as DistGIS, JETS, Socket, and
Pole Foreman would be a plus.
- Experience with distribution line construction projects is
- Must exhibit integrity and ethical behavior.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's values of
Safety First, Unquestionable Trust, Superior Performance, and Total
- Demonstrate initiative, personal ownership and
- Self-starter and able to accomplish tasks in an independent
- Must work well in a team environment. About Actalent: Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company
is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Actalent, Gulf Port , Grid Engineer, Engineering , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!