Human Resources Manager (Req ID: 3624)
Company: Chugach Government Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Responsible for the management of the human resources department to
include policies and procedures, recruitment, benefits
administration, performance, employee relations, affirmative
action, equal employment opportunity, and staff training plan in
compliance with federal and state laws, and management, corporate,
and government directives.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
* Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations
affecting human resource functions and ensure policies, procedures,
and reporting are in compliance.
* Develop and implement new and revised policies and procedures
affecting the human resources area.
* Manage the recruitment and screening process, through
coordination with managers, to ensure fair and legal recruitment
and successful selection.
* Review job applications to be sure minimum qualifications are met
before sent to hiring supervisor.
* Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster understanding
and a positive attitude toward Center vision, mission, and
* Serve as a resource for staff and management regarding policies,
procedures, benefits, and programs.
* Counsel management on employee discipline matters, complaints,
and employee morale.
* Conduct staff investigations as directed by center director;
report, and recommend to center director actions to be taken as a
result of the problem solving practice.
* Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness,
compliance, and equity within organization.
* In coordination with finance director, administer Center
compensation, wage and salary program.
* Cultivate and maintain a climate on Center, which is free of
harassment, intimidation, and disrespect to provide a safe place
for staff and students to work and learn.
* Prepare budget for human resources operations to include the
Center training and travel budget.
* Develop and manage employee recognition and tenure programs.
* Prepares reports as required by management and government
directives; Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), EEO100, Veterans
reports, Staff Training Plan for Department of Labor (DOL)
* Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and
* Prepare employee separation notices, documentation, and conduct
* Design and deliver staff training in accordance with adult
learning practices and in compliance with government and corporate
* Continuously manage an organizational development program to
insure fair and consistent treatment of staff.
* Maintain accountability of student and employer's property;
adhere to safety practices.
* Review, report and process accident/injury reports for staff and
student job related injuries. Identify unsafe practices and develop
corrective measures to minimize risk and lost time accidents in
accordance with corporate, government and Job Corps
* Responsible for monitoring student progress in the program by
ensuring compliance with established corporate and DOL Data
* Promote student attainment of career success standards through
modeling appropriate skills, mentoring students, monitoring, skills
acquisition and intervening when inappropriate behavior is
* Perform all other duties as requested.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
* Three (3) years related experience, one of which should be in a
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook at an
* Successfully pass any background check and/drug test required on
CGS will provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable
state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical
or mental disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Chugach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, pregnancy, disability, genetic factors, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
To be considered for this opportunity an application must be
submitted through our company career site:
Job Type: Full-time
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Chugach Government Solutions, LLC, Gulf Port , Human Resources Manager (Req ID: 3624), Executive , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!