Digital Lending Program Manager
Company: Hancock Bank
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the
button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in
with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to
your application information. You may review, modify, or update
your information by visiting and logging into your account.
Owns annual financial and business results for consumer and small
business digital lending programs. Manages budgets, meeting or
exceeding P&L projections. Identifies additional strategic
objectives that contribute to business value including acquisition
of target personas, efficient and effective client experiences that
result in increased closed business, deepening relationships with
existing clients and other key metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Strong understanding of Consumer and Small Business Lending.
Proven track record in growing digital lending portfolios while
* Strategic thinking and an ability to effectively identify
opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
* Establish monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue objectives
commensurate with overall bank sales goals.
* Support and/or participate in Credit Risk/Administration
meetings, ensuring that Digital Lending objectives support
corporate risk guidance.
* Responsible for driving digital transformation for the consumer
and SBB lending business and managing the product roadmap, change
management and overall delivery of new digital features and
* Key partner in defining the cross-channel delivery execution
model of the automated lending process.
* Assist with the designing and delivering of a fully integrated,
seamless client experience for clients through the lending
* Partner with Marketing, Product, Risk, Underwriting, IT and
Retail Operations in the development of a 360 view of the digital
* Identify and solve gaps and opportunities for improvement for the
client experience, across all aspects of the digital lending
* Monitor overall digital performance and make recommendations for
changes to support acquisition.
* Maintain competitive awareness of lending products and services
and make recommendations for product and service opportunities in
the digital space.
* Be well versed in all aspects of fraud and risk as it pertains to
digital lending and partner with Corporate Fraud on risk strategies
balanced with increased client acquisition.
IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EDUCATION AND/OR
* Bachelor's required; MBA (or equivalent) strongly preferred
* 10+ years of experience in product, marketing or program
* 5+ years of experience with Digital Consumer and/or SBB
* Experience with digital project execution and management
* Demonstrated ability to lead work streams
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Confluence and JIRA
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing using the
English language; Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common
scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal
documents; Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business
community; Ability to write speeches and articles for publication
that conform to prescribed style and format; Ability to effectively
present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and
statistical inference; Ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw
valid conclusions; Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
No specific requirements are needed to satisfactorily perform this
Ability to interface with many personality types and effectively
multi-task in a somewhat stressful environment.
Product Management experience is desired.
Operational Experience relative to channels (Credit Card, Debit
Card, ATM and online banking)
IT knowledge relative to ATM, Debit Card, Credit Card, online
Ability to collaborate with multiple team members
Strong business acumen is required
Strong facilitation and group leadership skills
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to
perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to
lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing
the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be
accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised.
Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest
version. Information contained herein should be treated as
confidential to Hancock Holding Company.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO
ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Bank, Gulf Port , Digital Lending Program Manager, Executive , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!