Company: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has openings for
Registered Nurses at a crisis stabilization residential facility in
Gulfport, MS. Both Full Time and PRN positions are available. PRN
(as needed) basis would fill in for the regular scheduled RN staff.
Shift times are 7-7. Psychiatric nursing experience a plus.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served
individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive
continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental
illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and
individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live,
work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our
thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Hancock, Harrison,
Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Pearl River,
Perry, Stone and Wayne Counties.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Nursing required
- MS RN Licensure required
- Experience working in a crisis unit preferred
- Independent work ability required
- Crisis de-escalation skills required
- Monitors individuals receiving medications.
- Provides coordination and monitoring of psychiatric
- Provides emergency services as needed.
- Provides general psychotherapeutic nursing and educational
interventions to clientele.
Keywords: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources, Gulf Port , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!