Optometrist - Urgently Hiring
Company: Aria Care Partners
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of SeniorsAria
Care Partners provides onsite oral, vision and hearing services to
residents in long term care facilities across the country. Our
mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with
passion and compassion.--What we do matters. We care, fully. We
work as a team. We stand for excellence-always.
THE POSITION:We seek an Optometrist to join our team in the
Gulfport, MS area. Ability to work 1-3 days a week, we work with
your schedule. We provide all mobile equipment and a trained vision
tech to assist on all visits. Our clinical operations team handles
all the logistics including scheduling and billing. Clinical
services provided include routine, acute and chronic eye disease
* Part time opportunity with an option to add additional clinic
days as desired* Flexible scheduling (Monday through Friday)*
Enjoyable workflow with energetic, compassionate and supportive
team membersESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Conduct eye exams using mobile optometric equipment and general
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease.
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients and facility
staff regarding vision and optical issues.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient
- Direct clinical staff and assist in the development of the
- Degree in Doctor of Optometry from accredited school.
- Great opportunity for experienced doctors and new grads.
- Must have own reliable transportation.-- --
- Vaccination is required; however the Company will consider
accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.
Keywords: Aria Care Partners, Gulf Port , Optometrist - Urgently Hiring, Healthcare , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!