Physical Therapist-Part Time
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
More one-on-one time
More success for patients and professionals
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as a physical therapist (PT), youll be the connection
between the additional one-on-one time we enjoy with each patient
and the progress they make. Following them throughout their stay,
youll work with the latest technologies and experience
unprecedented growth opportunities within your chosen field. Get to
know your patients and help them reach their goals while pursuing
some of your own, as part of national post-acute care leader
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Differentand Better
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special:
A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients lives
each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health
offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on
their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries,
neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and
cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals
and regain independence, you can form significant relationships
with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than
just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep
learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better
way to care. At Encompass Health, youll find something decidedly
different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging,
inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that
is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with
this engaging opportunity:
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)
Inspire Our Patients To Progress Each Day As You
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily
- Provide physical therapy treatment and patient care according
to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional
- Delegate tasks and supervise physical therapist assistants and
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital
departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are
- Help patients to regain control of their lives and their
- Create an environment and a culture that enables the hospital
to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and
- Current state licensure or certification on or before the first
day of employment required.
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by
- Successful completion of a degree from an accredited bachelors
or masters program, plus sufficient experience in the field
- Demonstrated competence in physical therapy evaluation,
assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective communication skills for working with patients,
families and caregivers required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is
a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
whats right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity
to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at
Connect With Us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 4500 13th Street, Gulfport 39501
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2123548by Jobble
Keywords: Encompass Health, Gulf Port , Physical Therapist-Part Time, Healthcare , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!