Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Akahi Services
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Gulfport, Mississippi.
This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to
care for invalids and injured people in a professional and
considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a
registered nurse or doctor. LPN professionals must be first and
foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be
experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it
while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also
- Record a patient's medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature,
heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients' condition including fluid intake and output
and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as
eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc.,
clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when
- Communicate with patients' family or friends to provide advice,
comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work
in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation
standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Keywords: Akahi Services, Gulf Port , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!