Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) - SNF / LTC - Contract
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) / Long Term Care (LTC) is
looking for an experienced or newly graduated Physical Therapist /
PT to join their growing team for a contract assignment!The
Physical Therapist / PT is responsible for the assessment of
referred patients that require rehabilitation services which
includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Physical Therapist / PT
will establish and administer a treatment program with specific
goals determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance
under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Physical
Therapist / PT must set realistic and achievable goals for their
patients, document and record the patient's condition and educate
patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT
or proactively in the process of the application process for
current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist /
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care
to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient.
About Centra:Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment
firm focusing on finding you a Physical Therapy Job, PT Job, PT
Travel Job, Travel Physical Therapy Job, Physical Therapist Job and
Travel PT Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge
programs throughout the entire United States and various settings
to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that
will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health
- License and medical reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to
contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in
finding an optimal career.
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Gulf Port , Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) - SNF / LTC - Contract, Healthcare , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!