Company: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is actively seeking a
Registered Nurse to provide services in a community outpatient
clinic for the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Offices are based in
Gulfport, Bay St. Louis, and Wiggins. The Registered Nurse position
is responsible for guiding each patient to the appropriate supports
needed to maximize health and wellness.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served
individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive
continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental
illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and
individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live,
work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our
thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Hancock, Harrison,
Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Pearl River,
Perry, Stone and Wayne Counties.
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources offers a competitive benefits
package including employer paid life insurance and LTD, along with
optional Health, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA, cafeteria options and
a 403(b) plan, along with a generous leave and holiday policy.
- Minimum of an ADN in Nursing required
- Valid RN license in MS required
- Must have valid driver's license with satisfactory driving
- Must have auto insurance liability limits of
100,000/300,000/50,000 within 30 days of hire
- Good communication skills, relationship building skills, and
time management skills required
- Working knowledge of mental health symptoms preferred
- Guides each patient in the appropriate supports needed to
maximize health and wellness
- Monitors and maintains record of client services within
electronic medical records in accordance to PBMHR, DMH, and CARF
- Monitors consumers receiving medication; provides injections as
- Closely follows the progress of each consumer including follow
up efforts after discharge.
- Provides individual nursing assessment and evaluation/therapy.
- Participates in team staffings and functions as a member of the
interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Provides clinical therapy services and emergency services to
consumers and their families.
- May provide transportation for consumers in personal
Keywords: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources, Gulf Port , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!