Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) PRN
Company: Garden Park Medical Center
Posted on: June 15, 2019
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemWe are looking for a Certified Respiratory
Therapist to join our team at Garden Park Medical Center. Apply
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide therapeutic, diagnostic, and emergency services in the
acute care setting related to care of the airway and
cardiopulmonary system under physician direction. Scope of service
includes managing equipment, performing assessments, providing
patient care, and educating the patient, family and staff. Performs
other duties as assigned. Duties include but are not limited
- Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of
care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic
- Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas
equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol
- Measures ventilatory volumes, pressures and blood gas
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and
general acceptance of treatment.
- Performs a variety of duties related to setting up, operating,
cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy
- Responds to emergency team calls.
- Educates patients and family members and provides information
about community support groups and other available programs.
The Top Reasons Employees Love Working for Garden Park:
- Family Atmosphere - It's very rewarding to a part of the Garden
- Supportive Leadership - Managers and Directors are always
- Great Teamwork
About Garden Park Medical Center
Since 1973, Garden Park has supported the medical needs of the
residents of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. In 2000, Garden Park
Hospital became Garden Park Medical Center as the 130-bed acute
care facility moved from its original location on Broad Avenue to
its brand new $54 million facility on Community Road in Orange
Grove. Our many services and physician specialties enable us to
provide a wide variety of care and improve patient health outcomes
when illness or injury occurs.
At Garden Park, we want to be the employer of choice on the
Mississippi Gulf Coast. We understand that our employees juggle
multiple demands both in and outside of the workplace. For this
reason, we offer a variety of programs and resources to help meet
your needs. Our focus is clear: a culture focused on recruiting and
retaining talented employees within a culture where you are our top
Learn more about working at Garden Park Medical Center, where above
all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human
- Education- Graduate of accredited Certified Respiratory
Therapist entry level program.
- Experience - Minimum one year of post graduate clinical
- Certifications/Licensure- Licensed by Mississippi Board of
Health as a Certified Respiratory Therapist; BLS certification, NRP
certification within 12 months, PALS certification within 12
months, and ACLS certification within 12 months; NBRC credentials
- Physical Demands/Working Conditions - Ability to perform work
that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting,
kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50
Keywords: Garden Park Medical Center, Gulf Port , Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) PRN, Healthcare , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!