FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Location: MSS Seashore Highlands - 12170 Highland Way,
Gulfport, MS 39503. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. 11:00am - 7:00pm; days may vary.
More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
- Perks: Free meals and uniforms! *Internal Employee Referral
- Starting Pay Rate: [[$11.00]] per hour.
- COVID vaccination required. Positions at this location require
proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID
testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1073388. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! With a marked focus on senior
living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on
diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness
approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to
craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high
quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and
products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we
specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning
clients and their clientele nationwide. Job SummarySummary:
Prepares, presents and serves food as needed. Essential Duties and
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1073388
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Gulf Port , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!