Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Join Our Community of Food People!
- BECOME A US FOODS-- Gulfport DELIVERY DRIVER!Ready to build a
career with a company that's leading the food service industry?Our
CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers in Gulfport start at $80,000 annually
and with incentive pay our top performers make over $100,000
annually. We are looking for Delivery Truck Drivers who relish the
chance to push their potential, grow, and reap the rewards of
joining the US FOODS-- family.We help YOU make it! US FOODS-- is
one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of
promotion from within and unlimited career growth opportunities
with/ ongoing job skills and leadership development training.US
FOODS-- has a lot to offer:
- Home Every Night with local routes
- Work Schedule Monday- Friday starting in the early morning
- US FOODS-- is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation, and benefits that respect,
and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Paid Training AND Paid Overtime
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent Leadership
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Plan,
and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life insurance and paid
parental leave. Check out our Benefits by clicking on the link
.Main Ingredients of the JobAs a US FOODS-- GulfportDelivery Truck
Driver, you will be critical to the US FOODS-- team and one of the
important faces of our organization. As a delivery truck driver,
you will have an impact on our customers by delivering our meats,
produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment, and
supplies to their drop-off sites. Your efforts are the foundation
that defines US FOODS-- success based on our pillars of cultural
beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
- Deliver best-in-class Customer Service.
- Deliver customer's orders to meet scheduled delivery times and
- Unload products with a hand truck and place items in the
customer storage area.
- Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to
- Make frequent stops during a work shift.
- Deliver product in inclement weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items with customers.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where needed.
- What you bring to the table
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product
repetitively during each shift requiredComfortable driving and
working in inclement weather conditions with frequent stops (10+
per shift) requiredAbility to operate manual transmission
preferred; may be required in specific locationsGreat delivery
truck drivers are crucial to the US Foods-- team and one of the
important faces of our organization. Our truck drivers strive for
integrity and reliability while building trusting relationships
with customers. JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM!Please check out our
job preview video: "A Day in the life" Delivery Truck Driver
*Registering to the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement by the
Department of Transportation. All Truck Drivers must visit the
Clearinghouse website and register to the new database. The
Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time
information about commercial driver's license (CDL) and commercial
learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug and alcohol program
violations. If you have not registered to the FMCSA database,
please note registration is required. Please visit and click GO to
login. If you can log into login, but are having trouble with the
Clearinghouse registration, see "Clearinghouse Help" field on the
clearinghouse page.Stay updated by following US Foods on any of our
social media platforms at the bottom of the page!#LI-TR2***EOE
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Gulf Port , Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!