Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Merchandiser needed to work the greater Gulfport Mississippi
The Merchandiser primary function is to support the display and
stocking of products at various customer sites in accordance to
plan-o-gram specifications through executing world class service.
This includes demonstrating sound safety practices while
merchandising product, replenishing store freezers from back-room
inventory, improving shelf positioning, increasing product display
space, ensuring retail price tags are properly displayed,
maintaining all Point-of-Sales materials, utilizing current flavor
schematics for all products, establishing rapport/credibility with
store personnel, and fostering strong communication with
co-workers. The position requires driving to grocery store
customers in a personal vehicle, for which mileage reimbursement
will be provided per company policy.
- Merchandise products to drive sales in various grocery
- Build and maintain relationships with appropriate customers in
all accounts, communicate with customers during service calls and
respond to customer requests.
- Follow operational standard procedures that outline route
schedules, merchandising principles, filling frozen shelves with
product, rotating product regularly, and front facing
- Maintain company-owned equipment and properly handle
- Ensure stores set to correct flavor and tag schematics,
promotional displays are properly executing, and store back stock
is maintained and organized.
- Identify and communicate all selling opportunities and
potential issues to sales representative, respond to co-worker
communications, informs co-workers of all relevant activities at
accounts, communicate completion of assigned daily tasks.
- Communicate directly with co-workers on issues, openly share
ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback
when needed, and train new employees when applicable.
- Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety
guidelines and requirements (no cell phones while driving, proper
bending, etc.), use personal protective equipment, and proactively
address any unsafe conditions observed.
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks,
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans
are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this
opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Gulf Port , Merchandiser Needed, Hospitality & Tourism , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!