Learning Technology Specialist - HRIS / LMS System (REMOTE)
Company: Hancock Whitney Corp.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on
the button above. You will be required to create an account (or
sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you
access to your application information. The email address used in
establishing your account will be used to correspond with you
throughout the application process. Please be sure and check the
spam folder. You may review, modify, or update your information by
visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
This position is primary responsible for both the administration of
the company's Learning Management System (LMS) and support of other
learning technology applications and the design and development of
learning content and training solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs system administration duties of the company's LMS
including, but not limited to: importing SCORM (Shareable Content
Object Reference Model) compliant courses; configuring and using
job profiles; managing training assignments; creating reports; and
performing maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Collaborates with IT and vendors to avoid or resolve issues
with the LMS or courses.
- Conducts needs analyses and works with subject matter experts
to determine content and fulfill training needs.
- Guides subject matter experts to determine specific learning
objectives and measurements of training program success.
- Uses adult learning principles and instructional design
practices to develop learning content, curriculum plans, and other
resources for a variety of delivery methods (e-learning,
instructor-led, webinars, self-directed, guided learning, job aids,
blended solutions, and online resources/libraries).
- Creates and implements standardized course templates and
leader's guides to be used across the Learning & Development
- Creates surveys used by various groups and administers
- Acts in an advisory role for systems or other technology used
to support training activities.
- Facilitates logistics of instructor-led training courses as
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2-4 years related experience
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate a keyboard if required to perform the
essential job functions
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required
to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable
to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without
causing the department/division an "undue hardship" then the
employee must be accommodated; hence omitting
lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney Corp., Gulf Port , Learning Technology Specialist - HRIS / LMS System (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!