Health Center Supervisor- Huntington Ingalls- Gautier, MS
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Nearly thirty years ago, QuadMed was born out of the idea that
health care should be simple. By providing employers and their
employees with quality onsite and near-site primary care, with a
focus on wellness and prevention, we make a culture of health and
well-being possible. Our caregivers working as a team, and with
ample appointment times, have the opportunity to build meaningful
patient relationships that produce measurable health improvement
results. We------re proud to be a nationally recognized leader
committed to transforming health care for the better. At QuadMed
you can showcase your skills and your passion for patient care.
--GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This position will actively manage the clinical operations of
single site or multiple centers with a focus on prevention and
wellness to coordinate -- the care of patients in a health and
wellness center setting. The position is primarily focused on
managing staff to efficiently and effectively run the daily
operations and identify and proactively address the unique issues
within the practice. -- -- Responsible for the on-site supervision
of single site or multiple centers with a focus on prevention and
wellness to coordinate -- the care of patients in a health and
wellness center setting. -- Supervise the clinic(s) daily
operations, including but not limited to front desk, supply
ordering, -- patient scheduling, and quickly resolve day-to-day
issues. ------------Works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary
team within the clinic(s), providing clinical and/or front office
functions, commiserate with training, education and licensure. KEY
- Lead all health and wellness center Medical Assistants, nurses,
Biometrics and front office (reception) staff. -- Leader
responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee development,
employee relations issues, scheduling, training, on-boarding, staff
communication, and performance management.
- Work closely with Health Center Manager and staff to deliver
quality patient care aligned to the client service contract.
- Monitor health and wellness center environment; works with
Health Center Manager other departments to quickly resolve day to
day issues; escalates appropriately and presents solutions to the
Health Center Manager. --
- Compile input and administer staff performance appraisals for
direct reports. -- Partner with Health Center Manager and others as
appropriate during performance appraisal process.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all clinic supplies at
- Complete incident reports as needed; conducts or provides
assistance during investigations and the resolution of complaints.
-- Carry out mitigating measures and inform other departments as
needed. -- Escallate more complicated or complex incidents to
Health Center Manager.
- Monitor compliance of Operations reporting outcomes in Epic,
work que management, and performance on patient satisfaction
- Understand and comply with all regulatory, procedural, and
- Ensures day-to-day compliance on an ongoing basis with AAAHC
requirements throughout the HWC.
- Maintain EHR Super User status; provide Super User support to
HWC team and others as needed.
- Travel may be required -- JOB REQUIREMENTS Appropriate
education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent
basis -- Education:
- Minimum requirement: Graduate from an accredited medical
assistants program with AAMA certification; or, Associate Degree in
Business, Healthcare Administration, Nursing, or closely related
field required. --
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or
Nursing or closely related field preferred. -- Experience:
- At least one (1) year of lead experience (with direct or
indirect reports) in healthcare setting. -- Three (3) years of
clinical experience preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with practice management software and electronic
medical records strongly preferred. -- Certificates, Licenses,
- CPR certification required for those with a nursing degree --
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- People leadership-build a strong sense of common purpose
aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups.
- Has the ability to set priorities, identify and resolve
problems effectively and efficiently. --
- Realtionship building-act as a trusted advisor and inspires
confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills along
with the ability to listen, understand and influence.
- Project management- champion organizational innovation and
improve innovation capabilities across the team
- Understand and support the primary care physician model and
have an overall knowledge of clinical services and the ability to
evaluate overall clinical services as it relates to operations,
revenue, quality, care delivery, and compliance required.
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and
perform effectively and decisively under pressure. --Must have a
proven track record of being self motivated and successfully
managing multiple projects within deadlines.
- Positive role model for clinic staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients,
patient families or caretakers, physicians and others ability to
coordinate and maintain patient satisfaction. --
- Posses strong computer skills including experience with MS
Word, Excel and Power Point. --ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient
care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company------s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or
local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories. --
Drug Free Workplace -- --
Keywords: Quad, Gulf Port , Health Center Supervisor- Huntington Ingalls- Gautier, MS, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!