FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Overnight
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service Associate,
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and
associates to meet store needs.
- Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are
accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
- Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe,
clean, and easy for customers to access.
The Merchandising Service Associate (MSA) completes
merchandising resets and service-related projects accurately, on
time, and in accordance with merchandising and safety standards. To
be successful, this associate must be able to follows detailed
project instructions. The MSA builds displays, processes damaged
products, rotates and prices stock, resolves project issues or
questions, checks third party work completion, and provides proof
of project completion.
Travel Requirements: This role is on the MST overnight travel
team and will be expected to travel to stores within assigned pods,
neighboring stores and to meetings/trainings.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires evening and overnight availability on weekdays, may
also require overnight availability on weekends.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
- Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of Lowe's sales floor experience.
- 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks
including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts,
order pickers, and similar equipment
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand
tools, drills, saws).
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Gulf Port , FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Overnight, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!