Energy Beverage Management Warehouse/Retail Specialist
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The Warehouse/Retail Specialist is responsible for leading all
aspects of the Warehouse and assisting in the Retail Market to
improve Market conditions and support the Energy Beverage
Management Sales team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Unload and receive product from common carriers as they are
scheduled using forklift
- Ensure forklift safety procedures are followed at all
- Ensure proper pallet jack safety procedures are used at all
- Load trucks for next delivery day based off of future loads
provided by Salesperson
- Ensure proper lifting safety procedures are used at all
- Assist with fleet maintenance communication
- Manage weekly/monthly inventory counts
- Maintain and repack Damaged product
- Manage POS areas and POS deployment
- Deploy POS and coolers to accounts as needed and requested
- Reset accounts and assist at resets as needed and
- Load/unload and place Red Bull refrigeration equipment and
metal merchandising racks in accounts.
- Be aware of opportunities to grow sales and Red Bull presence
in all accounts
- Cover Sales routes as needed per vacation schedule or open
- Ensure that proper rotation of product is completed on each
merchandising call in accordance to GDH and RBNA standards.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the owners,
managers and employees of your assigned accounts.
- Be aware of all competitive activity and opportunities to
increase sales in your assigned accounts.
- Assist on Sales routes where needed as sales require
- Obey all GDH Company policies, while acting in a professional
manner in all accounts.
- Dress and maintain personal appearance in a professional manner
in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Always practice safe work habits.
- Report all accidents and injuries to immediate supervisors
- Maintain open and clear communications with the owners,
managers, and other employees of GDH.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Drivers License in assigned State
- Ability to work extra hours when needed.
- Outgoing personality and social skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Gulf Distributing Holdings,
LLC is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without
regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic
information, marital status, military status, national origin,
race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristic.