Shop Supervisor - Gulfport, MS
Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: October 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with
over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers
located across the United States. We have the unique ability to
service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also
providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear
Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear —
which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires,
reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower
your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution
for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Shop Supervisor you will perform
supervisor duties for a Truck Care Center, which is an
"on-highway" location, providing light mechanical service and
tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not
be limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure
long term growth in sales and profits.
- Work to ensure center profitability.
- Facilitate communications throughout the center while
working closely with the General Manager.
- Assist in technical areas as needed.
- Inventory management
- Assist with training, coaching, and development of
- Coordinate daily work duties by communicating specific
work assignments and responsibilities to associates and hold them
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service
goals of the location and customers.
- Comply with all safety policies and practices.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- At least one year of relevant experience in problem solving and
repair work (Service and/or management experience is
- Must be willing to work scheduled shifts including nights and
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Gulf Port , Shop Supervisor - Gulfport, MS, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!