Company: American Medical Response
Posted on: May 12, 2022
IMMEDIATE HIRING! Dispatcher FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Opportunity
We're hiring Dispatchers that will respond to emergency and
non-emergency calls for ambulance and transportation services. This
person assigns and routes transportation requests and can provide
clear communication in all situations to ensure quality support and
care to our customers.
* Understands and adequately implements the concepts of Emergency
Medical Dispatch as published in Principles of Emergency Medical
Dispatch (and as customized by AMR) as a minimum standard of
* Allocates EMS resources properly as the need arises by
application of appropriate decision-making rules and approved
* Responsible and accountable for completeness and accuracy of
paperwork related to their position prior to completion of
* Responsible for accurate and complete data entry for the shift.
This will also include State Run Report data entry as assigned.
* Responsible for generating applicable reports and checking for
* Assists in locating scene of incidents and selecting the safest,
fastest route to such scene using all available locator aids.
* Relays instructions from supervisors, messages and emergency
* Maintains a current working knowledge of all company policies,
procedures, rules, regulations, and memorandums.
* Follows established parameters/formats in receiving requests for
* Responsible for knowledge and use of equipment, including but not
limited to the computer, printers, 911 equipment, recording
devices, telephones, and other equipment as assigned by
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have minimal medical training or telecommunications
experience or, have at least one year's experience as an EMS or
public safety dispatcher.
* Skilled in reading and writing English.
* Ability to communicate clearly on the radio and telephone.
* Ability to record, transmit, and report information
* Ability to efficiently utilize all equipment assigned to him or
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Possess good typing skills with speed and accuracy necessary to
efficiently process emergency and nonemergency calls.
* Ability to understand basic computer applications.
Why Choose AMR? As a national leader in private fire protection
services, AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR) family of
solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: American Medical Response, Gulf Port , Dispatcher, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!