Senior Field Property/ General Adjuster
Company: Raphael and Associates
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Senior Property Field Adjuster -Company Overview:Raphael &
Associates is a third-party administrator and independent claims
adjusting company internationally recognized for exceptional
service. We understand the importance of adapting to the demands of
a dynamic market and we tailor our services to our client's
specific needs. As a claims organization, what we do is complex.
Our mission is simple: to provide outstanding service, retain
extraordinary professionals, and utilize the best technology in the
industry!As a leading organization in the industry, we offer
dynamic and challenging opportunities to individuals who want to
make a difference. We value camaraderie, vision, a passion for
excellence, creativity, and a "roll-up-your-sleeves, get it done"
mentality. We are searching for experienced, energetic, creative,
and self-reliant professionals for exciting career
opportunities!Job Summary:The work of our field adjusters directly
attributes to the success of our organization. You have the ability
to make a meaningful impact by leveraging your industry expertise,
customer service skills, and ability to execute with a high degree
of professionalism. This is the perfect opportunity for a
self-motivated and skilled adjuster to apply their knowledge and
grow with a forward-thinking organization!Territory: Most claims
will be in the Tampa/St. Petersburg/Naples Florida areas
- Conduct thorough field investigations to evaluate damage and
determine the scope and loss of property.
- Document investigations utilizing claims handling and
estimation software to determine related damage and provide
estimates (scope of loss and cost of repairs).
- Make prompt contact and interview related parties including
insured, witnesses, and others as appropriate. Take detailed notes
of your interactions and enter them in our internal claims handling
- Identify any subrogation potential and liability exposure and
consult with supervisor.
- Work seamlessly with internal examiners to prepare reports for
- Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level
of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.Key
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must maintain current and valid adjuster license(es)
- Strong project management skills and ability to work
- Strong working knowledge of insurance laws and general
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Experience at an independent adjusting company, a plus
- Experience with -Xactimate, and ImageRight, or similar, a
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
- Must have physical ability to conduct the responsibilities of
the position (climb ladders to perform roof inspections, carry own
materials that can weigh in excess of 30+ lbs., etc.)Benefits and
Perks:------We are an organization that recognizes and appreciates
hard work! We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate
with experience, including salary, bonus, paid time off,
medical/dental/vision/life insurance and 401k (with matching!).
Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work directly
alongside an extraordinary and dedicated team to grow a critical
function within a dynamic, growing company! - - -Powered by
Keywords: Raphael and Associates, Gulf Port , Senior Field Property/ General Adjuster, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!