Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a
difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to
support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an
opportunity for you!
Under new ownership, Home Instead is looking for caring and
compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our
mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services
that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges
of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - skills
training for all duties are provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- No high school diploma required
- Must be at least 21 years oldWe have a variety of shifts
available with competitive pay, health & life benefits, and earning
bonus incentives. Find out more about this fulfilling career
opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will
receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning
platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Free ongoing hands-on skill training
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) scholarshipsBenefits:
Company Paid Life Insurance
401(K) with company match
Company paid Teladoc for employee and dependents
Day shifts or Night shifts
Monday - Friday
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Gulf Port , Caregiver / Companion for Seniors, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!