Company: KinderCare Learning Centers
Posted on: November 26, 2022
KinderCare Education is looking for a dynamic and loving teacher
who wants to make a difference and impact the lives of the children
in our center. Join our team of caring, passionate teachers and
provide childcare for your community as we continue to grow.
As a Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create
adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the
*Why KinderCare: *
- Voted by Gallup as BEST PLACE to WORK 3 years in a row!
- Growth Opportunities - we have recently expanded to more than
1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities
- Our staff discount -- All employees receive a 50% discount on
each child's tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed
$105 per child!
- Earn your CDA for free through our online program!
*Eager to learn more? Apply to connect with us TODAY & love what
you do TOMORROW!*
_KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law._
*Not all HEROES wear capes; some TEACH!*
Looking for a career change? Join our team of teachers and provide
childcare for your community during this difficult time.
KinderCare Education is looking for *caring* and *passionate*
people who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the
children in our centers. We will train you and help you get the
credentials needed to set you on this new career path!
*What you'll do: *
- Implement KCE's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the
unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and
learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to
provide the best care and education for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state
licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Gulfport, MS 39503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
* Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: KinderCare Learning Centers, Gulf Port , Teacher, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!