CASHIER - Mississippi Aquarium
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Levy Sector Position Title: Cashier, Mississippi Aquarium We
Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging?
Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 967972.The
advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is
what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with
us today! Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in
which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're
hiring! From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages
unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and
true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences.
Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds
itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail
industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant
venues across the country. For more information on what we are
about as a company, check us out by following the link below:
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination.
Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for
this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which
must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.Job Summary
Summary: Performs cashiering duties, including making cash
transactions, verifying cash drawer, giving change, counting cash
receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food
service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation,
service and dining room facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates
between standard portions.
- Replenishes condiments, coffee, other beverages and general
supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
- Keeps pastry case stocked.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Apply to Levy today!Levy is
a member of Compass Group USA Compass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants
and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and
experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other classification protected by law. Associates of Levy are
offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program Req ID: 967972Levy Sector
MISSISSIPPI AQUARIUM [[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Gulf Port , CASHIER - Mississippi Aquarium, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!