Regional CDL-A Drivers
Company: Truck Warrior- Regional
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Now Hiring Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers!
Looking for regional truck driving jobs in your area?
Benefits For Most Regional Drivers:
- Regular Home Time
- Out 2 - 10 Days
- Consistent Schedule
- Familiar Routes
- Competitive Pay
Regional Truck Drivers transport freight between various locations
across their region while adhering to all traffic laws and
regulations. The Driver's responsibilities include obtaining
customers' signatures upon completion of each delivery, ensuring
that the freight is properly secured for transportation, and
notifying management of any freight damage sustained during
transportation. The Driver should also ensure that the truck is
labeled with the correct placards when transporting hazardous
materials or oversized cargo.
Regional Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting freight between various locations within
- Performing truck inspections before and after each trip to
ensure that all mechanical systems are in good working
- Carefully planning routes to ensure that deliveries are
completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the company truck, which includes washing and
cleaning it, changing fluids, monitoring tire pressure, and
performing minor repairs as needed.
- Maintaining a logbook detailing the hours traveled, rest
periods, miles covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll
- Promptly reporting any traffic violations, road accidents, and
vehicle breakdowns to management.
- Notifying the dispatcher and customer of any delay that may
affect scheduled delivery times.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight into and off
the company truck
Keywords: Truck Warrior- Regional, Gulf Port , Regional CDL-A Drivers, Other , Picayune, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!