Medical Emergency Preparedness Specialist-ARNORTH with Security Clearance
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC)
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Medical Emergency Preparedness Specialist-ARNORTH Duty Description:
Shall be knowledgeable in the medical response functions required
during a disaster. Shall have a working knowledge of State or local
medical operations. Shall be able to professionally brief his/her
products in front of senior leaders. Required Hours: Work may
include nights, holidays, and weekends on short notice. Minimum Job
Requirements: * Serve as a POC for teams/team members in support of
medical support functions.
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
* Capable of maintaining positive relations and rapport with
teammates, the client (US military), and Afghan counterparts.
* Understanding of the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP) and
capable of relating MDMP to the Afghan cipher process.
* Must have the demonstrated ability to communicate in English,
both orally and in writing Minimum Qualifications: * Select
individual should have a minimum of 2 years of experience working
in the medical/public health field within an emergency operations
environment or equivalent time in supporting that function during
FEMA disaster exercises and training.
* At least one year of combat/deployment experience.
* At least one year of TAAM experience with a Partnered Nation.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Must have a valid US Driver's License. Desired Qualifications: *
OCONUS experiencein Afghanistan or Iraq preferred working with
* Previous experience working with coalition forces, NATO, or other
Troop Contributing Nations.
* 10 years'military and/or contracting experience in
* Experience on Military BDE staff (or higher) and understand the
MDMP concept. Physical Requirements/Working Environment: * Must
meet the medical requirements for the position being offered as
determined by a pre-employment medical screening.
* Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces
up to eight (8) hours per day and sit for up to three (3) hours per
* Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
* Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger
dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below
* Must be able to read and interpret newspaper and typewritten
* Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
Security Clearance : An active DoD Secret Security clearance is
required in order to handle classified material and to work in a
controlled area on a daily basis in support of the client.
Education : If no prior military experience, a bachelor's degree or
higher from an accredited institution along with years of
experience is desired. PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran's status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC), Gulf Port , Medical Emergency Preparedness Specialist-ARNORTH with Security Clearance, Other , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!