Company: Iron Maintenance
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Powered by Knight-Swift
JOIN OUR TEAM
We have several locations hiring Diesel Technicians! It is a great
opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new and upcoming
organization. As a diesel technician, you will be in a critical
front-line role helping to provide rapid and proper repairs to our
As the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier
Knight-swift, we are driven to innovate the maintenance industry.
Iron maintenance is our chance to do that! Iron is a career
destination for passionate and talented people seeking growth, as
well as opportunity with an industry leader.
What do we live by? The answer is simple OUR PEOPLE! Iron
maintenance is powered by motivated people. We are committed to a
culture of high expectations and exceptional performance. At Iron,
we hire great teammates who share our values and culture. Our
people are passionate about continuous development, they display
honesty, provide mutual respect, and unselfishly take personal
accountability for results.
So, join our Iron Maintenance Family as we are a place to make a
difference in a stable and maturing industry.
What does Iron Maintenance have to offer!
- A Sign-on bonus: $1,500.00
- Competitive hourly wages
- Pay Range: $18 - $36
- (Based on Skill level, Experience, and Location)
- A Quarterly Bonus Program
- Monday through Friday (1 st shift)
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
- Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle
maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
- Valid driver's license required, CDL not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as
- Ability to multitask
- Must have a Technicians tool set.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform minor
and/or complex repairs for all equipment.
- Repair Heavy Truck & Trailer
- Tire maintenance and repairs
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere
- Maintain a proactive work environment
If you are ready for a rewarding career that comes with a positive
culture and provides opportunities to excel and or advance,
consider joining Iron Maintenance. Our interview process typically
includes a phone interview, an in-person interview, lifetime
background check, and a drug screen (hair and urine). Be a part of
the best team in the diesel maintenance industry...
Apply Now to find out! or Call (602) 606-6569
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military status, disability, genetic information or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Salary: . Date posted: 01/10/2022
Keywords: Iron Maintenance, Gulf Port , Diesel Technician, Professions , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!