Quality Control Laboratory Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a Quality Control (QC)
Laboratory Technician to perform chemical analysis of raw material,
in-process, finished product and stability samples to support the
manufacturing of human drug products. This is a Perm (Direct Hire)
Opportunity. Location: Gulfport, MS Salary is based on experience,
hourly (non-exempt). Work Schedule, Full-Time (possible some
overtime) M-F (4am or 8-9am start). May need to work some Sundays
(several hours). Principal Duties:
- In accordance with test method SOP's, perform chemical analyses
on raw materials, in-process products, finished products, and
- Investigate, assess, and troubleshoot test and/or equipment
- Notify QC Manager immediately when a deviation, an aberrant
result, or an Out-of-trend/Out-of-specification result is
discovered. Initiate and participate in authoring investigation
- Participate in method qualifications, validations, and
- Maintain sample tracking and integrity at all times until
analyses are reviewed.
- Ensure analytical equipment is calibrated and well maintained
at all times.
- Actively contribute to a team setting within the laboratory and
potentially with other work teams to increase efficiency, solve
problems, generate cost savings, improve quality, and provide new
- Ensure personal training requirements are met and that training
records are current. Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum Requirement is a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
and at least 1 year of industry laboratory testing experience.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology with at least one year of work
experience in a related field preferred.
- Knowledge and control of analytical equipment including
calibration and maintenance.
- Knowledge of computer software, including relevant applications
such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CGMPs regulations.
- Understanding of quality systems including change control,
deviations and CAPAs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and complete
tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal language skills to effectively read
and write SOP's and related lab reports and communicate with
personnel at all levels in the organization.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Gulf Port , Quality Control Laboratory Technician, Professions , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!