Forklift & Scale Operator
Company: EMR - USA
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job DescriptionEMR - Southern Recycling is the international leader in the metals recycling industry. We are a privately held, family owned company and employ 4,000 people at 180 locations around the world. If you'd like to find out more about us please visit our website at -> http://us.emrgroup.comWe are currently seeking a Forklift and Scale Operator to work at our depot in Gulfport, MS. This is a full time position offering a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth and development.The incumbent must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to pass an operator evaluation in order to qualify for this position.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Responsibilities:
- Using a Windows based PC interface to weigh and record materials entering and leaving the yard
- Documenting the quantity, quality, and types of metals crossing the weighbridge
- Maintaining sales tickets
- Communicating with customers and vendors to ensure proper information regarding metals/materials
- Responsible for operating the scale and ensuring accuracy of all weighing
- Operating propane or electric-powered forklifts to transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas
- Perform daily safety inspection on truck or auxiliary equipment- - - - - - - -To Apply :Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in EMR - Southern Recycling!- - - - - - - -About us: EMR is a global leader in metal recycling. We are privately owned with a heritage dating back to the 1940s and employ around 4000 people operating at 180 locations around the world. Our core business is the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. This results in sales of recycled commodities of around 10 million tonnes a year. We have extensive ferrous and non-ferrous operations worldwide and produce over 100 grades of high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network. Supporting our core activities are a range of specialist divisions including industrial clearance, total waste management, ship breaking, servicing local government service providers, solder production, cable, copper and aluminum granulation facilities and environmental consultancy. Also, through our own and our joint venture activities we are working towards becoming a zero waste company.
- Substantial ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling activities -
- Ethical and responsible work culture -
- Maximizing recycling rates -
- Working towards zero waste -
- Premium quality recycled products -
- Local support on a global level -
- Recycling scrap metal to preserve and supply resources -- - - - - - - -EMR - European Metal Recycling is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal law.- - - - - - - -Company DescriptionEMR's presence in America has increased over recent years with organic growth accelerated by strategic acquisitions in key locations. We have coverage in more than 20 states with almost 2,000 employees spread across these sites. Our American operations form a crucial part of EMR's international activities.Our core business is the recycling of metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. We have extensive ferrous and non-ferrous operations worldwide and produce over 100 grades of high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network.Supporting our core activities are a range of specialist divisions including industrial clearance, total waste management, ship breaking, servicing local government service providers and cable, copper and aluminum granulation facilities. Also, through our own and our joint venture activities we are working towards becoming a zero waste company.
Keywords: EMR - USA, Gulf Port , Forklift & Scale Operator, Professions , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!