Retail Operations Analyst
Company: Hancock Whitney
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the
button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in
with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to
your application information. You may review, modify, or update
your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Responsible for performing analytical tasks related to new systems,
procedure creation and enhancements, serves as the liaison between
Retail Leadership, the line of business, financial centers, and
technology; makes recommendations to management for procedure and
system enhancements to improve associate and client service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works with Retail Leadership, business partners, and key
stakeholders to focus on (1) standardizing financial center
processes, (2) seamlessly delivering system enhancements, procedure
changes, and process improvements, and (3) clearly outling and
communicating regulatory requirements for financial center
* Participates in project planning sessions, both system changes
and process changes, to ensure the Banker Solutions team is
prepared to effectively support the roll out to the financial
centers.This is to include creating documentation and internal
training related to projects and/or system changes.
* Plays a key role in communicating issues related to
projects/requests to Retail Leaders, Banker Solutions, the line of
business, and technical staff.
* Defines and documents procedures within Retail banking. This
includes updating the Retail Resource Center and The Help Center
sites which act as the repository for all forms, procedures, for
the organization (lending, compliance, operations, and deposit) -
responsible for maintaining repository and ensuring procedures are
available and updated.
* Determines best practices to manage internal communications and
prepares consistent and clear communications for financial centers.
Works closely with business partners and financial center
associates to craft the weekly newsletter published for Retail
Financial Centers and lines of business partners.
* Applies the use of disciplined problem resolution practices and
uses the knowledge gained to proactively identify changes or
enhancements needed to increase associate and client
* Ensures Banker Solutions is prepared and equipped to assist
financial center associates with routine activities and
project/system releases.This is to include enforcing the Banker
Solutions Quality Assurance Program to ensure associate and Banker
Solutions' adherence to policy and procedure.
* Works with the Retail Quality Assurance to evaluate call trends
and analyze call types to identify organizational gaps relative to
training and system functionality for both Banker Solutions and the
Financial Centers. This data should be leveraged to recommend
opportunities for associate training and process improvements
within Banker Solutions and the Financial Centers.
* Works on special projects as assigned by Management.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Associate's degree, preferably in Finance, Business or Marketing;
Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3 years of experience in branch banking experience; business
process improvement and business procedure writing experience
* Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve
* Intermediate knowledge of and exposure to the banking industry,
regulations, operations and banking concepts
* Comprehensive understanding of banking industry and Retail
* Ability to identify, work with, and influence key stakeholders to
effect change in business practices
* Excellent writing skills required to be able to develop procedure
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to
perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to
lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing
the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be
accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO
ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney, Gulf Port , Retail Operations Analyst, Professions , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!