Sales - Account Manager
Company: A First Name Basis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
A First Name Basis Home Care is looking to hire a full-time
Account Manager based in Lafayette, LA to implement the marketing
plan and maintain relationships as a liaison between referral
sources and AFNB while also initiating and maintaining referral
sources and new accounts for the organization. Do you have
exceptional sales experience with an emphasis on relationship
building? Would you like to start a fun, stable, and rewarding
career where you can make a difference? At AFNB, we offer
competitive base salaries, but we also offer monthly bonus
potential, biweekly pay, group insurance, paid holidays, and cell
phone reimbursement. If this sounds like the right opportunity for
you, apply today!ABOUT A FIRST NAME BASIS HOME CARELocally
established and privately owned for over 13 years, we stand out as
the leader for quality home care services in Louisiana, Arkansas
and Mississippi. Our friendly caregivers provide 24/7 personal care
for seniors and developmentally disabled individuals in their
homes. Our exclusive care management program allows clients to mix
and match our services in order to build a tailored home care
approach that fits their individual needs and give their families
peace of mind.In order to hire and retain individuals who are
professional, have integrity, take initiative, and exude
compassion, we work hard to facilitate a positive work
culture.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Chief Growth Officer in development of agency-wide
marketing plan and for maintaining liaison between referral sources
- Establishes and maintains contact with referral sources, Care
Managers and payor groups.
- Ability to establish and maintain a courteous and service
oriented working relationship with referral sources, customers, and
- Develops contractual arrangements and maintains communication
with vendors and partners, and participates in developing new
business ventures and prepares presentations to potential
- Provides creative marketing techniques and is informed
regarding competitors pricing/marketing strategies, and
participates in on-going assessment of community needs and helps to
develop programs as needed.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards,
policies and procedures including but not limited to those within
the Compliance Process, Code of Conduct, and HIPAA.
- Works to increase number of referrals taken under service.
- Demonstrates professional conduct, service excellence and
commitment to values and mission of AFNB.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and
assigned.Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in homecare required
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred or
equivalent work experience.
- Office/administrative support skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with
competing priorities.This full-time sales position with hiring
responsibilities typically works Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM -5:00
PM.READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?We understand your time is valuable and
that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If
you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out
our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward
to meeting you!
Keywords: A First Name Basis, Gulf Port , Sales - Account Manager, Sales , Gulfport, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!